Defense industry projects involve intensive procurement and R&D programs, with long-term proposal and contract phases. CDCA provides services in all areas of Turkish defense industry, especially the below-mentioned services:
- At all phases of a tender (Request for Information, Request For Proposal and Contract Negotiations with the related procurement department),
- Review and negotiation of contracts with: Under Secretariat for Defense Industry (SSM), Ministry of Defense and other governmental procurement departments,
- Drafting, negotiation and review of sub-contracts with foreign and local sub-contractors and suppliers,
- Review and negotiation of Off-set Agreements arising from defence industry projects,
- Review of Technical Assistance Agreements and Manufacturing License Agreements,
- Drafting, negotiation and review of License and Know How Transfer Agreements.